adam sponsored the recent Procurex 2019 event at the NEC, showcasing our new Procurement product brochure**.
Procurex draws a mixture of public and private sector individuals with procurement and commissioning as their function.
We spoke with many of the public sector delegates from the event; most of whom shared the same challenges.
When we sifted through the conversations, 5 clear points emerged:
- You and your teams are committed and hard working
- The procurement and commissioning function within local authorities and healthcare is buoyant, busy, committed and continually searching for improvements
- Shortages of funding prevent progress at the speed you want or need
- Strategically, cost and efficiency gains remain front and centre
- Keeping down costs doesn’t stop being a driver, and you’re continually seeking opportunities to do this for your organisation
- Equally you told us you need to look beyond ‘cutting costs’ by driving increased operational efficiency (saving time using better processes)