adam is delighted to partner with The London Construction Programme (LCP), which has gone live with a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) built on the adam procurement platform
The DPS is for the delivery of Construction, Estates and Property Professional Services tailored to meet the needs of current and future LCP members.
The solution will act as a single route to market, driving purchasing efficiency and compliance, both for the supply base and LCP Members across 18 different construction related disciplines.
The DPS objectives are:
• to provide access to a greater range of services
• to provide a wide choice of Suppliers including local SMEs
• to provide increased value for money for the taxpayer, in a quick and efficient way
Core System Functionality includes: Supplier Onboarding; Contracts & Commissioning; Invoicing & Payments; Supplier Management and Reporting.
The services to be procured under the DPS are likely to be wide and varied and cover all aspects of construction, estates and property professional services.
Furthermore, LCP members will expect to benefit in a number of ways:
• Deliver tangible targeted efficiency savings
• Reduce construction and external consultancy costs
• Deliver projects on time, within budget and to the required quality
• Reduce risk
• Support sustainability and drive innovation in construction
• Support the capture and implementation of central and local initiatives (e.g. Air Quality. London Living Wage, Apprenticeships etc)
• Reduce contractual disputes, claims and litigation
More details, accreditation & enrolment processes can be found at demand.sproc.net/Clients (look for LCP) – or londonconstructionprogramme.co.uk/dynamic-purchasing-system/professional-services/.
The LCP has also published a useful guide which can be accessed here .
Suppliers wishing to join the LCP DPS can do so by accessing the London Construction Programme DPS for Professional Services and select the London Construction Programme DPS.
Public Sector Members wishing to join the LCP DPS can do so by following the guidance within Accessing the LCP DPS for Professional Services.
For more on the LCP and its use of our technology, please get in touch with adam using the enquiry form on this website or directly to the LCP at LCP-DPS-Services@haringey.gov.uk.
About the LCP:
The LCP, working closely with the Local Government Association and the National Association of Construction Frameworks, was established in 2012 and currently has a membership of 43 London Authorities. The virtual organisation is currently hosted and led by the London Borough of Haringey, specialising in the design, creation and maintenance of construction, property and estates related dynamic purchasing systems and frameworks.